Monday, May 5, 2014

sorry for breaking your heart the other day

On Tuesday I look You in the face and tell You that I can't stay with You anymore things aren't working out like You said they would I don't feel I can trust You I say to You that I can't seem to find You anymore everything is in the way my skin is black and blue and I find myself staring and crying at nothing

then I notice Your eyes

and I think that I really should stay with You 
that I have nowhere else to go

and after all if I did walk away from You then soon after I would certainly come back and then I would have lost days and weeks and months or (God-forbid) even years with You

and when I am honest with myself

that thought is more than my skin and my bones and my beating heart can possibly bear

No comments:

Post a Comment